The Burghley Park Golf Course has re-opened for members only to use under the new Government guidelines for exercise and sport. Only the Course will be open, with the Club House and all other facilities remaining shut. To help us to keep this safe for all our visitors please see our guidance below.
- Playing Golf: Please make sure you have pre-booked your tee time online before arriving at the golf course. You can book your tee time as a one or a two-ball. Two-balls are permitted to play whether players are from the same or a different household.
- Social Distancing: Please keep at least 2 metres away from all other users of the Golf Course and public footpaths at all times.
- Car Parking: The Golf Club car park is reserved for those playing golf only. For walkers, please use the car parks in Burghley Park. Keep to a safe distance when parking your car in the car park.
- Footpaths: Keep to one side so others can pass at a safe distance, use the verge if needed, but please do not stray onto farmland. Please move quickly along the section next to the Golf Course to aid social distancing or consider using the parkland for your exercise which remains open daily.
- Dog Walking: Please continue to keep your dog on a lead at all times to ensure the safety of our livestock both in the Park and on our footpaths.
- Members only: The Course is open for Members only to aid social distancing. If you wish to purchase or renew membership please visit https://www.burghleyparkgolfclub.co.uk/membership_fees
The safety of our visitors and staff remain our priority as we constantly monitor and review government guidelines. Thank you for your understanding