We offer a range of fun and engaging educational activities designed to tie in with National Curriculum requirements at all levels.
Teachers can choose from a selection of themed days and workshops developed to target specific curriculum areas or, with the help of our knowledgeable staff, can select from a wide range of activities to create a day tailored to your individual requirements. All workshops last approximately 1 hour unless otherwise stated.
We can provide
- Activities led by fully trained Burghley House staff.
- Use of appropriate indoor/outdoor classroom areas for activities and picnic lunches
- All equipment and materials included in the cost of your visit.
- Full risk assessments for all activities.
- Wide range of subjects and locations covered including; history, natural sciences, art and literacy.
- Toilet facilities including accessible toilets.
- Generous free places allowance for accompanying adults.
Price per child per day is £8.50 with a minimum charge of £160. Self-guided Gardens only visits will be charged at £5.50
See below the range of activities we can offer to different age groups.