Sandra Peck Watercolour Painting Days
Whether you are an accomplished artist or an absolute beginner, come and enjoy Sandra Peck's Watercolour Painting Days.
A relaxed and friendly way to learn and explore watercolour skills, what better place than Burghley to visit for artistic inspiration!
Online Learning Resources
Our Online Learning Resources have been adapted from sessions we usually deliver at Burghley. They focus on historical periods and topics directly linked to Burghley’s past. These worksheets can be used for home learning or at school. We hope these will encourage you to find out more about Burghley so you are full of knowledge, ready for your next visit when the time is right.
We offer a range of fun and engaging educational activities designed to tie in with National Curriculum requirements at all levels.
Teachers can choose from a selection of themed days and workshops developed to target specific curriculum areas or, with the help of our knowledgeable staff, can select from a wide range of activities to create a day tailored to your individual requirements. All workshops last approximately 1 hour unless otherwise stated.
We can provide
- Activities led by fully trained Burghley House staff.
- Use of appropriate indoor/outdoor classroom areas for activities and picnic lunches
- All equipment and materials included in the cost of your visit.
- Full risk assessments for all activities.
- Wide range of subjects and locations covered including; history, natural sciences, art and literacy.
- Toilet facilities including accessible toilets.
- Generous free places allowance for accompanying adults.
Price per child per day is £8.50 with a minimum charge of £160. Self-guided Gardens only visits will be charged at £5.50
See below the range of activities we can offer to different age groups.