Are you a frequent visitor to the House and Gardens? Perhaps enjoy visiting our outdoor events, or love walking in the gardens or taking in the beautiful art and architecture? If you love Burghley, then why not become a Friend of Burghley this year.
Our Friends of Burghley membership gives a whole year of discounts and privileges including admission to the House and Gardens and invitations to special events. Membership is valid for 365 days from the point of purchase.
Your support helps us to maintain Burghley for the local community and future generations to enjoy. All income received from Friends of Burghley membership scheme is used for the conservation and preservation of the House, collections and the environment at Burghley.
To buy simply follow the link below – and if you’re buying a membership for someone else, remember to enter their name as the member when you order. You’ll receive an email to confirm your purchase and your membership card will be sent out to you or available for collection on your next visit.
All Friends of Burghley receive the following benefits accessed through their online membership portal.
- Free Admission to the House and Gardens throughout the season
- Free Admission to Twilight at Burghley
- 10% discount in the Orangery Restaurant, Garden Cafe, Courtyard and Garden Shop
- Exclusive invitation to the Treasury Exhibition Launch
- Free Admission to the Garden of Surprises and Sculpture Garden throughout the season
- Free Entry to our popular Beastly Boring Burghley Family Tours
- Exclusive lectures by our curatorial team
- Biannual Garden Tours with our Head Gardener
- Biannual Park Tours with our Head Forester
- Priority tickets and discounted rates to other Burghley events (excluding The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials)
Already a member?
Thank you for your support.
Access your membership portal here to update your personal details, book discounted tickets to events or renew your membership.
If you have any other queries regarding your membership please email email@example.com or call 01780 752451.